In an effort to support your journey through the Leaders From the Future of Work Virtual Internship, we have compiled some key resources on this page for your reference.
Leaders from the Future of Work Internship Program, Presented by Winnebago Industries
Intern Resource Center
To assist you in your Employer Roles and Responsibilities for summer 2022, Camber is providing “Camber Guided Partner Support (GPS),” a robust suite of resources and step-by-step guidance in creating and implementing the internship program.
Key Resources Include:
- Camber GPS Intern Playbook: Contains information, guidance, and resources, based on best practices, for creating and sustaining an inclusive virtual internship program through systems change.
- Camber GPS Intern Commitment: includes commitments, intern roles, and key program dates and deadlines.
- Intern Orientation Session: (Held on Thursday, May 26, 2022): This session provided an opportunity for the intern cohort to get to know each other as well as the Camber team. The session also provided key information concerning how to prepare for your onboarding with your employers and key for a successful summer.
- Intern Kickoff & Skill Session 1: Helping Your Manager Help You!: (Held on Friday, June 10, 2022): This supportive and interactive kickoff session for Interns discussed successes and challenges and how to help your Intern Manager help you successfully navigate your internship.
- (Upcoming) Friday, June 24, 2022 – Intern Skill Session 2: Effective Feedback: a mid-internship supportive and interactive event for Interns, where we will discuss successes and challenges and how to receive and give feedback effectively. This event will be recorded and shared with the Intern cohort.
For Further Support
Camber and your host organization are here to support you! Here’s who to contact with questions or feedback:
- For specific questions about your host organization, your role, your working hours or pay, or your internship project: Contact your Intern Coordinator or Intern Manager
- You can schedule a time to speak with Burnell during his office hours using this link.
The Camber Community is made up of 200+ Partners and 11,000+ employees who come to this work from different positions of readiness, with a growing understanding of opportunities, and with a shared commitment to progress.