To assist you in your Employer Roles and Responsibilities for summer 2022, Camber is providing “Camber Guided Partner Support (GPS),” a robust suite of resources and step-by-step guidance in creating and implementing the internship program.
Leaders from the Future of Work Internship Program, Presented by Winnebago Industries
My Organization Is Participating as an Employer in the Summer 2022 Leaders from the Future of Work Internship Program, Presented by Winnebago Industries, What Resources and Guidance Are Available to Me?
Resources are provided to support the three key phases of the program:
- Phase 1: Preparation and Orientation
- Phase 2: Onboarding and Implementation
- Phase 3: Post-Program Evaluation/Feedback and Continued Networking
- Camber GPS Employer Playbook: contains information, guidance, resources, and templates, based on best practices, for creating and sustaining an inclusive virtual internship program through systems change.
- Camber GPS Employer Commitment: includes commitments, key employer roles, and key program dates and deadlines.
- Employer Kickoff: Preparing for Intern Onboarding: (Held on Friday, May 27, 2022): a pre-internship live kickoff supportive and interactive event for employer Intern Coordinators and Intern Managers, where we discuss what to expect from Interns, preparing for Intern onboarding, planning for Intern project success, and more.
- Employer Check-In: Inclusive Leadership Challenges: (Held on Thursday, June 23, 2022): a mid-internship supportive and interactive event for employer Intern Coordinators and Intern Managers, where we discuss wins and challenges in this internship pilot program, common inclusive leadership challenges, and how to navigate those challenges.
The Camber Community is made up of 200+ Partners and 11,000+ employees who come to this work from different positions of readiness, with a growing understanding of opportunities, and with a shared commitment to progress.