Small Business Partnership
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Camber Outdoors. Camber Outdoors is proud to partner with small businesses that align with our mission of equity in the outdoors, from the boardroom to backcountry. Camber Outdoors offers small businesses the opportunity to partner without paying annual membership dues. Partners like you are cultivating an outdoors—from backcountry to boardroom—where innovation and thought leadership is driven by diverse experiences, ideas, and people.
Please review the criteria below before filling out this form, to ensure that your business is able to fulfill partnership requirements.
To be selected as a Small Business Partner, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Identify as a woman and/or minority and business is woman– and/or minority-owned and led
- North American revenue must be less than 4 million annually
- Business must be situated in the active-outdoor industries
Thank you for your interest in joining Camber Outdoors as a Small Business Member. By joining you will be able to fast track your As a Small Business Member your benefits include:
- Membership for all of your employees
- Feature your job listings on the industry wide job board
- Opportunity to attend a Camber Exchange or Webinar
- Participation in an annual Industry level benchmarking survey and employee perception survey
- Access to member only resources including the DEI Building Blocks, Talent Pipeline Sprints, Focus Groups and C Suite podcasts
- Access to the Professional Mentoring Program (Cost of $750 for in kind partners)
- Acess to our member directory to convene and collaborate with other Camber members
Have any questions? Email Amy: email@example.com
In exchange for Camber Outdoors partnership, your business must agree to participate in one of the following options:
Round-up Retail & E-Commerce Program
Build awareness for Camber Outdoors and for your commitment to our work by giving your customers the option of rounding up or contributing a percentage of their purchase as a donation to Camber Outdoors at checkout.
Tradeshow Fundraisers–Product Sales & Happy Hours
Promote your brand and support the impact of Camber Outdoors at the same time! We love collaborating with our partners on product sales, benefit events, and happy hours that raise funds and awareness for Camber Outdoors at industry tradeshows.
Donate product to Camber Outdoors
Camber Outdoors wouldn't be able to fulfill its mission without the support of dedicated volunteers and community members. Your product donations will support Camber Outdoors volunteers and community members.
*corporate-employees of Small Business Partners are required to pay the full Professional Mentoring Program rate of $750 if selected for the Professional Mentoring Program.
Small Business Partnership Application