Camber Outdoors Nonprofit Partnership
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Camber Outdoors. Camber Outdoors is proud to partner with nonprofit organizations that align with our mission of equity in the outdoors, from the boardroom to backcountry. Camber Outdoors offers nonprofit organizations the opportunity to partner without paying annual membership dues. Partners like you are cultivating an outdoors—from backcountry to boardroom—where innovation and thought leadership is driven by diverse experiences, ideas, and people.
Please review the criteria below before filling out this form, to ensure that your organization is able to fulfill partnership requirements.
Thank you for your interest in joining Camber Outdoors as a Nonproift Partner Member. By joining you will be able to fast track your I, E + D efforts with year round support to improve your workplace inclusion. As a Nonprofit Partner Member your benefits include:
- Membership for all of your employees
- Feature your job listings on the industry wide job board
- Opportunity to attend a Camber Exchange or Webinar
- Participation in an annual Industry level benchmarking survey and employee perception survey
- Access to member only resources including the DEI Building Blocks, Talent Pipeline Sprints, Focus Groups and C Suite podcasts
- Access to the Professional Mentoring Program (Cost of $750 for in kind partners)
- Acess to our member directory to convene and collaborate with other Camber members
Have any questions? Email Amy: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be selected as a nonprofit partner, your organization must impact communities on a national or regional level and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Support the environment
- Support getting underrepresented groups outdoors + active
- Support getting more underrepresented groups in leadership roles
- Support improving workplace equity
- Support getting more kids outdoors
In exchange for a Camber Outdoors partnership, your organization agrees to the following:
- Promote Camber Outdoors events, newsletter sign-ups, job board, and etc. to your community on a quarterly basis. Upon approval, Camber Outdoors will provide you with a promotional deck, including sample newsletter content, social media posts, and partnership language.
*corporate-employees of nonprofit partners are required to pay the full Professional Mentoring Program rate of $750 if selected for the Professional Mentoring Program.
Nonprofit Partnership Application