Camber Outdoors Webinar Series: Top Skills to Develop to Become a CEO
Top Skills to Develop to Become a CEO
June 27, 2019
12:00 p.m. Mountain Time
The path to becoming a CEO can be different for every executive and company, but great leaders, including CEOs, share a common skill set that you can develop throughout your career. In this webinar, Candie Fisher, Founder of Candie Fisher Recruiting & Consulting and former CEO, will discuss the key skills needed to excel as a leader and ways to hone these skills as you progress to the executive level.
About our Presenter: Candie Fisher
Candie Fisher specializes in working with companies of all sizes to attract, hire and engage talent. She helps companies going through growth, change or transformation with their people strategy, process, and development. Her experience includes:
- Founder of Candie Fisher Recruiting & Consulting
- Partner at Notogroup Executive Search, driving change initiatives, advising leaders and bringing outstanding talent to drive mission-focused organizations
- CEO of Head Rush Technologies, creating culture, collaboration, and accountability in a quickly growing and changing environment.
- Top 1% of leadership steering Continental Airlines’ transformation from "worst to first," then leading her team through 9/11 and several sales organization restructures.
- Transformed Frontier Airlines sales organization to top performance among low-cost carriers.