5th Annual Pitchfest
Pitchfest is the can’t miss event driving cutting-edge innovation, entrepreneurship, and thought leadership in the active-outdoor industries. Seven finalists will take the stage and pitch their business to industry leaders and influencers.
Celebrating its fourth year, Camber Outdoors Pitchfest accelerates business growth and visibility of some of the active-outdoor industries most innovative companies.
Monday, June 17
1:00pm – 4:00pm
(followed by networking after the event 4:00pm - 5:30pm)
Location: To be determined
Learn more about the Pitchfest 2019 finalists:
- Backcountry Pulse | Rachel Sapp | Boulder, CO
- College Outside | Sarah Lockwood | Carpinteria, CA
- Color Outside | Nailah Blades | Salt Lake City, UT
- Coozie Outdoors | Rachelle Snyder | Los Angeles, CA
- Kind Apparel | Mallory Ottariano | Missoula, MT
- Rsport | CJ Riggins | Lafayette, CO
- Step By Step Run | Iman Wilkerson | San Diego, CA
- Zize Bikes | Joan Denizot | Glouchester, MA
On June 17, the Pitchfest 2019 finalists will pitch their business plans to a distinguished panel of active-outdoor industries executives and a live audience of investors, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders.
Pitchfest is interactive and all attendees will be encouraged to provide feedback to each finalist.
Thank you to our Pitchfest 2019 sponsors:
|Please consider a suggested $5 donation to support Pitchfest|
|Support Pitchfest||$ 5.00|
|Not at this time||$ 0.00|