In this webinar, Candie Fisher, Founder of Candie Fisher Recruiting & Consulting and former CEO, discusses the key skills needed to excel as a leader and ways to hone these skills as you progress to the executive level.
Candie Fisher specializes in working with companies of all sizes to attract, hire and engage talent. She helps companies going through growth, change or transformation with their people strategy, process, and development. Her experience includes:
- Founder of Candie Fisher Recruiting & Consulting
- Partner at Notogroup Executive Search, driving change initiatives, advising leaders and bringing outstanding talent to drive mission-focused organizations
- CEO of Head Rush Technologies, creating culture, collaboration, and accountability in a quickly growing and changing environment.
- Top 1% of leadership steering Continental Airlines’ transformation from “worst to first,” then leading her team through 9/11 and several sales organization restructures.
- Transformed Frontier Airlines sales organization to top performance among low-cost carriers.
About the Camber Outdoors Leadership Webinar Series:
The Camber Outdoors Leadership Webinar Series advances our mission: “Everyone’s Outdoors.” By providing easily accessible leadership development content to our corporate partners and others, we are building leadership capability for all.
Camber Outdoors’ webinars are uniquely structured and harness the wisdom and experience of industry leaders and subject matter experts in an engaging online format. The webinars are designed to ensure participants leave the session with practical tools and resources they can use in their jobs immediately. All webinars are recorded and can be viewed on the Camber Outdoors website.
Individual members may access the webinars, but also Camber Outdoor partner companies often gather their employees to watch webinars together and discuss them afterward as a group. Many companies offer Camber Outdoors webinars through their learning management systems and make them part of the learning and development curriculum.